1. Quotations are based on our current understanding of the project and will be valid for 30 days. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at 20.00%
2. Our payment terms are ‘Payment within 30 days from invoice date’
Please pay by BACS into our company bank account,
sort code 40-35-18
account number 24437411
3. For projects over £1000 including websites, domains, and search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay per click (PPC) set–up costs our payment terms are:
30% of project cost paid immediately with order
40% of project cost paid month 2
30% of project cost paid month 3
4. The website hosting charge will begin on completion of the first draft of the website (50% of completion). Subsequent yearly hosting charges to be paid a year in advance. Hosting includes provision of Google analytics, basic ongoing technical support (3 hours per year), and provision of a secure server for the website. Hosting fees are not refundable. Additional website maintenance, fixing of hacking problems, browser and WordPress updates and server amendments, will be charged at £60 per hour. Technical support will not be provided (unless otherwise agreed and charged at £80 per hour) if your website is hosted by another party.
5. Domain renewal, where applicable, charged at £25.00 per UK domain per annum. Overseas domains from £40 by quotation.
6. Monthly SEO management is invoiced on or around the 20th of each month and to be paid 1 month in advance unless otherwise agreed. A six-month commitment is required at the start of an SEO online marketing project. After the initial six-month period you can cancel your SEO activity but you must give Clements Marketing ltd one full months notice.
7. PPC management is charged at £60 per hour and incurs a minimum charge of £240 a month to be paid one month in advance. One months notice is required to stop a PPC campaign unless otherwise agreed in writing.
8. Website quotations assume one set of changes after the original website build, further changes are chargeable. Minor text changes, such as address/telephone number alterations are free of charge. All other design and programming changes are charged at £80 per hour, or by quotation. There is a minimum charge of £20.
9. Clements Marketing will use WordPress software which is designed to occupy screen resolutions of all sizes. Upon request, we can optimize your website for both telephone and tablet browsing.
10. Copyright on all work produced in respect of the contract will remain with Clements Marketing unless otherwise reassigned by us in writing, and in all cases will remain with us until the clients account is fully paid.
11. ARTWORK CHARGES AND RIGHTS TO INTERMEDIATE FILES, MATERIALS AND SOURCE CODE. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Clements Marketing, all costs are for the end product only and do not include supply of intermediate files, materials or source code. Such files or materials remain our exclusive property. These can be supplied at Clements Marketing’s discretion and there will be a charge for such.
12. CONTENT MANAGED WEBSITES INCLUDING ONLINE SHOPS. Unless agreed otherwise in writing by Clements Marketing, all websites produced by Clements Marketing that utilise any form of content management system to update database-driven content are licensed only for use on the Clements Marketing hosted web servers and are not transferable to third parties or other hosting companies. Ownership of the source code to such systems will remain with Clements Marketing at all times and any payment for such a system is considered to be a licence fee for use thereof. Length and renewal period of such a licence will be agreed on a per-contract basis.
a) We shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the Work or for any loss to the Customer arising from delay in transit or delivery whether as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
b) Insofar as is permitted by law, where work is defective for any reason, including negligence, our liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect. In no circumstances shall such liability exceed the value of the defective part of the Work or of any loss directly occasioned by any delay in completing the Work. Where we perform our obligation to rectify defective work under this condition the Customer shall not be entitled to any further claim in respect of the work done nor shall the Customer be entitled to treat delivery thereof as a ground for repudiating the contract, failing to pay for the work or cancelling further deliveries.